WHAT IF YOU COULD STAY KETO DURING HOLIDAY AND EATING ALL THE FOOD YOU LOVE?
If you’re looking for delicious and festive keto recipes that are perfect for family and friends gatherings, you’ve come to the right place.
This digital cookbook is a collection of our favorite crowd-pleasing UNIQUE low carb party recipes, from holiday keto desserts and easy appetizers to main dishes and festive side dish your guests won’t forget.
Make mouthwatering appetizers that everyone will love:
- Onion, Cranberry, and Pecan Cheese Ball
- Creamy Mushroom-Cashew Pâté (vegan)
- Crispy Prosciutto Cups with Pear & Mascarpone
- Pull-Apart Keto Christmas Three … and more!
STARTERS & SALADS
- Broccoli & Stilton Soup
- Spicy Pumpkin Leek Soup
- Crispy Goat Cheese Salad
- Festive Christmas Salad … and more!
- Cacio e Pepe Brussels Sprouts
- “Sweet Potato” Keto Casserole
- Keto Classic Stuffing
- Brown Butter Green Beans with Toasted Almonds … and more!
FESTIVE KETO MAIN DISH
- Glazed Ham
- “Vegan” Keto Meatloaf
- Parmesan Crusted Baked Fish
- Perfect Roasted Turkey … and more!
- Keto Pumpkin Pie
- Keto Pecan Pie
- Keto Gingerbread Cake Roll
- Red Velvet Keto Cookies
- Keto French Silk Pie
- Chocolate Peppermint Mousse
- Flourless Chocolate Cake
- Keto Pumpkin Muffins
We’ve included the holiday party classics, like Roast Beef, Glazed Ham, and Prosciutto-Wrapped Asparagus, Keto Pumpkin Pie, Keto Pecan Pie, as well as comfort foods, including soups and desserts. My favorite recipe is the Keto Ginger Bread Cake Roll.
You have to try all of them!